All organisations have a ‘duty of care’ and legal requirement to protect their staff, especially those who work alone and off-site. Lone workers exist across many sectors and their needs, especially when it comes to safety, are often, due to ignorance or misinformation, overlooked.
Our Lone Worker Protection and Monitoring solutions can help keep your staff safe, reduce their own and their family’s stress levels, improve performance and ensure your legal and Health & Safety responsibilities are met.
- Staff protection and safety is enhanced.
- Legal and Health & Safety responsibilities are met and consequences avoided.
- Pro-active and automated contact mechanisms to verify staff location and well-being.
- Use of GSM/GPS/GPRS/Wi-Fi technologies and protocols to establish and maintain robust contact environments.
- Features can include NFC Proof of Presence/SOS button/Welfare Check/Smart battery capability.
- Broad range of devices appropriate to varying geographical and location environments.
- Integration with our NSI Gold Command & Control Monitoring centre provides instant response in critical situations.
- Emergency response protocols conform with the National Police Chiefs Council (NPCC) guidance.
Alternatively, you can download our lone worker brochure.