Many businesses in the UK and Ireland are affected by crime each year, costing billions of pounds. Our NSI Gold Command and Control Centre will remotely monitor your premises 24/7, 365 days per year.
CCTV is a powerful tool in the fight against crime, but a Remotely Monitored CCTV system is even more potent for two reasons. Firstly, it ensures an appropriate Police response to alarm activations, and secondly, it records any evidence of criminality for use as evidence.
There are lots of practical reasons why companies choose Mercury Security & Facilities Management for their CCTV security needs:
- We have invested in the latest technology to provide one of the highest quality real-time CCTV monitoring solutions available in the UK and Ireland
- Our NSI Gold Command and Control Centre supports all CCTV platforms in general use throughout the UK and Ireland in both the Public and Private sectors organisations
- All video and audio data is of the highest quality and accepted for both insurance and evidential purposes
- Our remote CCTV monitoring package ensures your system is 100% healthy and produces high-quality images that are useful for providing evidence in court
- Our technology, along with our cloud-based infrastructure, gives you the most cost-effective solution that meets your specific requirements within your available budget.
Are you looking for a bespoke CCTV Remote Monitoring Solution to meet your specific business needs?
If you require a custom-designed CCTV solution for your business, then look no further. As market leaders in customised CCTV solutions, we will design and install a CCTV system that gives you exactly what you need. And because all our products and procedures are fully compliant with all UK, European, and International Standards, no matter what systems or solutions you purchase, you can be sure that quality is guaranteed.
Whatever your CCTV requirements are, we can provide what you need. If you'd like to find out more about the solutions we offer in this area, please call us on +44 28 92620510, or fill in the contact form below, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.