Join our established engineering teams
Due to rapid expansion and securing National Contracts in the Electronic Security Systems Sector , Mercury Security & Facilities Management requires service engineers who have a proven track record and are fully conversant of the best electronic practices of the security industry to join our established engineering teams.
We are a global leader and pioneers in supplying our bespoke and fully managed security solutions to the Private and Public sectors in the UK & Ireland.
On offer to you is a fantastic opportunity to join a company known for their high staff retention. And we will offer you great terms and conditions that exceeds the industry standard for this specific position.
- Carry out preventative & corrective maintenance of various fire and security systems
- Carry out minor works on various fire & security systems
- Carry out surveys when required
- Participate in the company on call rota
- Minimum 1 year experience essential in the electronic fire & security sector
- Good working knowledge of relevant BS & EN standards
- Be able to work alone with minimal supervision
- Good direct and telephone interpersonal skills with strong focus on customer care.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
We offer you an exceptional package with excellent written terms, conditions and benefits that includes;
- Use of company van
- Mobile phone
- Specialist tools provided
- Clear progression and upskilling
- Holidays above industry standard
If you are looking to join a fast-growing company that is willing to offer further training and development to make you one of the best CCTV & systems engineers in the UK & Ireland, apply now.
Apply immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CV of no more than 2 pages.
For further information, please download this PDF