We are current seeking a Sales Support Assistant
Join our established team
Mercury Security & Facilities Management are currently seeking a Sales Support Assistant to join our team in Mercury House (based in Lisburn) to support the technical sales function of the organisation.
The Post : Sales Support Assistant.
Reports to : Sales & Support Manager.
Location : Mercury House, Lisburn.
We at Mercury Security & Facilities Management pride ourselves on our bespoke service. We are renowned for offering quality solutions that are bespoke and cost effective. We are focused on customer service and concentrate on relationship-building and planning for a mutually beneficial future for both the client and ourselves. It is therefore imperative that the candidate possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to facilitate this role.
To provide secretarial and administrative assistance to the technical sales & support manager in the day to day running of the department, including assisting with quotations and bids to support the sales efforts of the organisation. To ensure that all supporting information and systems are maintained and that information is factually accurate and up to date.
- Receiving and handling customer and internal telephone calls
- Generating quotation documents from supplied information
- Ensuring the correct documentation is generated from field engineers reports following the completion of projects
- Input and validation of database system information
- Sales diary management
- CRM Experience
- Customer liaison and follow-up
- Assessment and collation of information required to complete tender submissions
- Upkeep of both the physical and network filing systems
- Assistance with trade shows and exhibitions
- Liaising with relevant departments where necessary (Marketing, Technical, Accounts etc.)
- Excellent level of literacy and numeracy
- High level of attention to detail.
- Medium to advanced level of computer literacy with emphasis on Microsoft Office packages and internal company software (training will be provided)
- Ability to manage and organise data to produce meaningful results.
- Good direct and telephone interpersonal skills.
We offer you an exceptional package with excellent written terms, conditions and benefits that includes;
- Mobile phone
- Clear progression and upskilling
- Holidays above industry standard
If you are looking to join a fast-growing Facilities Management company that is willing to offer further training and development, please apply immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CV of No More than 2 pages.
We are an equal opportunity employer.